Audience for Contribution
Hospitality Unites is an initiative for the foodservice industry specifically. Content should therefore be helpful and relevant to individuals who predominantly work in foodservice – think Chefs, Venue Managers, Cafe owners and beyond.
Guidelines for Contribution
As an example, your contribution may be in (but not limited to) the following forms;
- Advice Piece
- Good News Piece
- Opinion Piece
Your piece should be anywhere from 500 words to 1000 words, but less is usually more.
Conditions of Contribution
- This is not an advertisement or a promotion of your business – you can of course mention your job/business/initiatives, but please do not endorse it in your writing
- Tone of Voice – we want to support and inspire the industry, while it is of course okay to reference hardships, your piece should have a solution, positive outcome or helpful insight.
- Please include your name, any social handles and headshot/professional shot of your business (or business activities) with your writing
- Your piece will be reviewed by our team, and we will be in touch
- Once shared on the Hospitality Unites website and across our social platforms, you are of course welcome to share this far and wide too!
Or, don’t see yourself as a writer? No worries! Get in touch with us, we would love to help you put something together, or interview you – the most important thing is we want to help share your voice and story to the broader community!
We can’t wait to hear from you!